SOPE Application Server
The SOPE appserver package is a framework for developing web applications and
services. The name "SOPE" (SKYRiX Object Publishing Environment) is inspired
by ZOPE ;-)
SOPE is released under the LGPL license.
Tutorials / Examples
- small intro to SOPE concepts
- small text on SOPE classes
- some notes on SoOFS
- user defaults reference
- A tutorial for the xmlrpc_call tool is available in the OGo / XML-RPC section: xmlrpc_call.
The sope-appserver depends on (and extends) sope-core and sope-mime, so you need:
- a Foundation library (MacOSX, libFoundation or gstep-base)
- the Foundation Extensions library if you are not using libFoundation