If you have problems using the given instructions, please subscribe and ask in the developer mailinglist.
- GNU make
- flex and bison
- GNU Objective-C Compiler (GCC)
- PostgreSQL, including development headers (sope-gdl1)
- Apache, including development headers (mod_ngobjweb)
- Zlib Development package (sope-core)
- libxml2 Development package (sope-xml)
- OpenLDAP development headers (sope-ldap)
Steps to Build SOPE
- Basic ThirdParty Packages (make, objc, libFoundation)
Note: We try to collect some common build errors in the Common Build Errors document.
To get a quick overview over the SOPE source tree, have a look at the following picture, which shows the structure of the SOPE repository:
|SOPE||SKYRiX Object Publishing Environment, libraries|